VIN tag


Replacement VIN tag for your trailer.  This tag will be a thermal sticker if your trailer is a 2008 or newer or it will be a metal tag if your trailer is a 2007 or older.

***ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS - BEFORE submitting online payment, please submit ALL 4 of the following documents via email to:

1.) Complete VIN Tag Hold Harmless Agreement. This document can be found by following this link: d-Harmless-for-VIN-Tag.pdf 
2.) Copy of your Driver’s License
3.) Proof of Ownership: This can be a Title, Registration, Certificate of Origin, etc.
4.) Photograph of the entire trailer from the side.

**Please do not order more than one VIN tag for your trailer as DOT regulations do not allow for us to send more than one tag per trailer.**